Friday 21 March 2014

Introduction ^^

Ok guys.. let me introduce my self. My real name is Dewi Wulansari Sasmita. Dewi means second. yeah.. because I'm the second daughter. Wulan means Moon. Sari means extract. And Sasmita is my father's surname.
Actually I had 3 blogs, buuut.. I was so lazy to organized it and also forgot the password :D. But today I want to remake a blog. I hope it will be my last blog.
I don't like writing. But I want to write my stories in a blog, and I hope I will be good writer soon ^^.
I study abroad now. It was far away from my country. I'm from Indonesia, but I am studying Math in Turkey. It takes about 16 hours by plane. From Istanbul International airport, I went to Izmir (I study in Izmir Institute of Technology). It takes 12 hours by bus. OMG. So tired. I will explain about my school in another post.
My hobbies are drawing, watching movies, reading mangas, and sightseeing. and.. what do you want to know about me?
I said, "I don't like writing" so that I don't know what should I write now..

I hope you enjoy read my blog. ^^ thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment